Myths and Legends
A story doesn’t have to be old to be a myth or a legend, but some of them are! Create your stories of supernatural beings, heroes, ghosts, ancient mythology, superstitions, or urban legends!
* Download the 2012-13 FVNM Registration Form!
* Return form to firstname.lastname@example.org or by other method by September 14, 2012!
* This will help determine when and where our mentor filmmakers and photographers go!
- 2012-13 Contest Submission Form (PDF)
- 2012-13 Contest Submission Form (Doc)
- 2012-13 FVNM Registration Form
- Contest Theme & Guidelines
- FVNM Teaser Sheet
- FVNM Important Dates
- FVNM Film Categories
- FVNM Modules
All students must be between 12 to 18 years old.
- Action! Dance & Sports
- Awards: 1st Prize-$300, 2nd Prize-$200, 3rd Prize-$100
- Film must be 3 minutes in length or shorter including credits
- Leave 10 seconds of black at the beginning of the film and at the end of film
- Opening credits include only film title and school name
- Submitted on dvd, Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Fine Art (only category allowed to be manipulated)
- Awards: 1st Prize-$100, 2nd Prize-$75, 3rd Prize-$50
- Images may be color or black & white
- Student name and school name under each photo
- 2 photos per student, electronic files submitted on cd
- Submitted as jpeg files; 72 dpi; 1024×768 pixels; SRGB
Friday, September 14th, 2012
Registration form due (included in the packet, on the website, or email email@example.com for another copy)
Friday, March 22, 2012, 3:00pm
Film / Video and Photography are due by 3pm to the Lensic Performing Arts Center. Please read the contest submission sheet carefully for details and guidelines.
Send entry or drop off in person:
Community Relations Manager
Lensic Performing Arts Center
211 West San Francisco Street
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Tuesday, April 23, 2012 @ 10:00am
We will have our 6th Annual Future Voices of New Mexico Film and Photo Awards event at the Lensic Performing Arts Center in Santa Fe. The awards show is approximately 90 minutes and starts promptly at 10am. Please let Connie know if you plan to attend.